Sign in to follow this  
Karan

Give & Get Back

From the amount of items to the amount of things the items do, it's impossible for one person to knows what they do. So rather than new players asking 100 different players on how 100 different things work, why don't we put all of our knowledge in one place for new players to see and others to be more educated by.

The Goal:

• Be able to make this server as user friendly as possible.

How to achieve the Goal:

• Make a guide in the "Item Guides", "Feature Guides", or "Monster Guides" section.
    • Make your guide as detailed as it possibly can be.
    • Add visual content to make it as easy to understand as possible.

The incentive:

• For every guide made, you will be entered into a raffle to receive the Exclusive Armour:
  • For every guide that is "Pinned" by staff members, you will be entered into a secondary raffle to win one of the following:
    • Sponsor Rank
    • $250 inGame value content.
  • Want to be a part of the server as more than just a player? Show off your creative and helpful skills and become more recognized.

Thank you everyone participating in the event, and remember, any guide, good or bad, is helpful. Staff members will help you better your guides, so don't be hesitant to post anything you deem useful.

Something to note, guides that are 'poorly done', will not be entered. Please put effort into the guide so that its easy to understand for a new player.

Thais is actually an awesome idea, it will get so many new members involved on the forums.

I don't want to be entered but let me know what I could whip up some guides on and I'd be more than happy to do a few. 

We're looking forward to see some more guides; already heard that several are working on new guides, very glad to hear.