Welcome to Imagine-PS

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The real one

Should make a multi mob for afkable kc

i think it would be a really good thing to add multi mobs to the server would allow newer players get the kc faster for the monsters that need like 1k plus kc would like to know what other players think about this plz let me know thank you for your time :P

1 person likes this

-1 good idea but kills the game even if no drops at this monster everyone would just use it to get 25k kills and there droprate then move on to killing other things. Great idea for other servers not not this one!

-1 No support, getting kc up to 1k+ (If I'm quoting you) is supposed to be difficult. Otherwise many endgame players would be bored way too fast, there are easy and more difficult goals ingame. Getting your kc up to like 5k+ is supposed to be more difficult.

Edited by UTribal

-1 I agree with the other guys.

Kind of defeat the purpose, of playing the game.

-1 i got 1k kc on my new HC Ironman without struggling, its not that hard whether you do it at ckey for gear or rush it at chickens