Jump to content

Aelin

Sponsor
  • Content count

    92
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

9 Neutral

About Aelin

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

500 profile views
  1. Item missing off account

    BUMP.
  2. Big Problem...

    You do realize it's not only owners that do that sometimes? Databases get leaked or people get them via illegal methods, you should never use the same password on 2 different servers, it's just safer that way.
  3. Big Problem...

    Don't use the same password on 2 different servers and this wouldn't have happened.. your fault plain and simple.
  4. Elite Mode: The Final Chapter

    Do we know when it happens? Like do we get the different colored elite armor?
  5. Elite Mode: The Final Chapter

    Is there a way to see how many hits you're on?
  6. (Black) Death Cape [Upgraded]

    Black death cape already has the highest strength bonus, I'd only say yes to this if it was sometime like 3+ black death capes combined to make it.
  7. Item missing off account

    Bump?
  8. When you can't pick up Bludgeon Claw

    Well with the dinh's, it stays on the ground after you pick it up sooo...
  9. bank pic

    Can I have 2 ornates, a rage set, the olmet and 2q cash?
  10. Picture of my John Thomas

                                                              The giveaway is a pick a number between 1 and 952,151,671, if you get the number on the dot then you win a photo album of me as a child, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  11. New Armour Sets

    I'd agree with this but I'd prefer it to be where you need both whole sets to upgrade and there's a 25% chance to upgrade, 35% to fail+keep and 40% to fail+lose to make it a huge loss if it fails but good if it works.
  12. New Item & Money Sinks

    I strongly support this, item prices are shit now.
  13. Rage Vorago Pet

    100% chance to 1 hit the npc you're attacking
  14. Item missing off account

    https://gyazo.com/dd3b6f98aa6220fbc230d5c2146a5d22 Another piece of proof from my bank 9 days ago, gyazo was taken on the beta server without spawning anything.
  15. Item missing off account

    Had posted this in Server Support but didn't receive any replies for a while and no one had even seen it so posting it here. So, when I logged out of imagine on the 24th of July, I had my Heavy Dragonbone Helmet with my Gilded Slayer attached to it, when I logged back in on the 25th, maybe 20 hours later, it was gone. https://gyazo.com/f76a885a25f99b8e60c2bfcb1e1d24a4 Proof of the gilded slayer helm taken on June 22nd I just want to know if there's a chance of me getting this back or if you guys can find out what happened to it, I spent at 150+ hours of slayer getting this and it's depressing to not even know how I lost it. Thanks in advance, Aelin
×