Welcome to Imagine-PS

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tompel

Xlosex's Suggestion

1.Hello i was thinking that  u should do the last stall instead of 2b like do it 5b or 6b since old days it  was 2b and the money was rare nowadays money is easy + u should let it higher

since its easy to get the money

2.i think if u open the Duel arena/ any other gambling method will ruin ur server since not alot of people + if they lose bank they will quit so dont open it 

3.u should hire more staff bcz @ morning all in the usa timing but in the other timings none in

4.u should add new bosses/items to this server since the bosses are old 

5.u should add more items Stronger than Heavey dbone or any other

6. i can advertise for the server if u would like :? just wondering if u would like me to adv u can pm me in here :) thanks for reading 

those for now and if i think something else i just will write it down :)

Edited by tompel

1. thieving is already a good way to earn money, 2b and chance on a mbox is good enough to me.

2. Agreed on this since i hate gambling.

3. There're enough staffs imo at the moment.

4. Agreed on this, they're working on it too.

5. When new bosses come, new gear will come aswell.

6. Feel free to invite your friends or make videos on YouTube about our server :) 

Griezmann

1. I think 2b every click + a chance for 30b (an mbox) is definitely high enough already.

2. Gambling, Pking, or Staking brings in a lot of players as a lot of players love to do this, i disagree with this.

3. Unnecessary.

4. Hopefully on the way soon.

5. I agree. For late game players like me, I'm getting bored.

6. As long as it's not going around on other servers and spamming join us, it's fine. A YouTube account, sharing with your friends on Facebook etc etc would be just fine :) 

1. thieving is already a good way to earn money, 2b and chance on a mbox is good enough to me.

2. No duel arena for me thanks.

3. We could have max 1-2 server supports extra and promote one extra ss to mod.

4. Agreed on this.

5. When new bosses come, new gear will come aswell. :P (copypaste a bit from griezmann)

1. Don't care.

2. Support, but they won't listen anyways c:

3. Don't care.

4. Probably wont happen.

5. Don't care.

6. Good4You.

9 hours ago, Slayer said:

1. Don't care.

2. Support, but they won't listen anyways c:

3. Don't care.

4. Probably wont happen.

5. Don't care.

6. Good4You.

2 ? Gambling and Duel Arena were not added into server until it had a 3:1 favor. So yes, we did listen. It was only added because of that. Explain what it does and how so, and if players support that, then it'll be taken care of.