Welcome to Imagine-PS

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tweety

Where has time gone?

Hello Everyone,

I'm VERY happy to be able to announce this... we have officially been online for 6 MONTHS.

black-calligraphy-happy-birthday-firewor

I just want to say how glad I am to have such an amazing community of players and friends who have stuck around through the thick and thin, making this server the brilliant success it is. We could not do it without you guys and the support you give myself and the rest of the imagine team.

As a thank you, Everyone who logs into the server today will receive one free Donator mystery box.

Expect to see some pretty cool updates here in the next few weeks. (And probably this weekend ;) ).

As I'm sure some of you are aware, we are indeed working on implementing Queen black dragon as our new END-GAME boss!

Along with this new boss, we will be introducing some new end-game armour sets. More information on this will come in the future.

Much love to everyone.

Kind Regards,

The Imagine Team

1 person likes this

Hell yeah! Here's to the next 6 months and the big 1 year.

1 person likes this

better start working on that xmas event before xmas acually arrives this time lol dont want a halloween mess again xD love ya guys

Great to be here from the start untill now, the community is great and so is the server.

Looking forward to 1 year online :) 

1 person likes this